Thursday, October 24, 2013

October 23

So them.
 
I love this.  Colin wants to be right next to Addison.  All. The. Time.  So, when I went to take her picture... he got in it as well.  But in every picture he kept squinting his eyes.  And she was just smiling and laughing so big.  Then he told me it was too bright.  And he did this.  And she stopped smiling.  Ha! 
I have to document also that today would have been one of our angel baby's 1st birthday.  It hit me harder than I thought it would.  But looking at these two blessings we have.  And having the most awesome husband (who brought me flowers today!)  And hearing about the birth of a friend's new baby.  It makes it easier to celebrate all the wonderful things that God has done!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Angel Baby
    Love these two and the awesome husband
    Love you
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ache all over for the loss but the gain is so beautiful......Our Angel Babe will forever be lost but so so loved and cherished .... Christ Jesus is so good! So good Love you, Grams

    ReplyDelete