Sunday, July 6, 2014

July 4

Happy Fourth.
 
We had a fun, relaxing 4th of July!  We started the day at a park.  Colin picked it.  ("The one across from my school!")
 


Then we actually went to his school, which is a church, and played on the playground there.
She was saying "boo!"

Anything Addison does, Colin does...

Sweet Suzi puts up with so much...

Both the kids actually took naps today.  Here is Garet bringing them downstairs...

Then we headed to a neighbor's house.  She was having a get-together... hotdogs, burgers, drinks, kids... it was so much fun!  We really do have awesome neighbors!  I didn't get many pictures, but Colin had a blast running around with the other kids.  And he may have eaten all the watermelon...

The fireworks didn't start until about 9:30 so my kids were in bed.  Garet went to the lake and watched them.  I watched some out of my bedroom window and was shocked that they didn't wake up either kid! 
It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment