Sunday, September 28, 2014

September 25

Train station.
 
This morning, Colin had a dentist appointment.  He's been before, but this one was the first for real cleaning and x-rays. He did great!
 
(he looks so small!)
Then Garet took us to the train station!  We took the train to Charlotte.  Here we are enjoying lunch...
 
We had a great ride... it takes a little over 1.5 hours.  Colin loves trains, so it was an obvious hit.  Addison just wanted to move around the whole ride.  I mean the WHOLE ride.  So, needless to say, I was exhausted from making sure she didn't fall or cry or run into the aisle =)  But it was fun, and Addison fell asleep about 2 minutes before we pulled into Charlotte.


I did let Addison play with my phone.  She normally can't figure out how to turn it on, she just pretends to talk... but she somehow figured out how to take pictures.  And I just let her...
 
At my parents, we got to hang out with Morgan!  Her and Colin are so sweet and funny together!  I LOVE that they are so close in age!  They played chase and hide and seek, and they "explored the house" (Colin's idea), they were precious.  Before Morgan left with Eric, they sat like this watching something on the Ipod...

1 comment: