Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012

So I made it!  A whole year of pictures!
I wanted to do something with all my pictures - and a book would have been just too expensive!  (I mean really... 365 pages?!)  So, I decided to make a calendar.  I made a college of all the pictures I took durning the month and put them on that month of the calendar for the new year.  That way I can see a year ago what we/Colin looked like last year at the same time!  Here is January:

(you can click on it to make it bigger)

I will try to remember to post each month from last year at the beginning of each month of this year.

So I am going to atttempt to do "A Beane A Day" this year too.  I really like that it makes me take a picture everyday... even if it is just of us doing laundry =)  Hey that's life right?!  I love that it gives me all these pics to look back on, because life just happens so fast!

4 comments:

  1. Yay!another year of Beane-a-Day!!!! I look forward to each day with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is TOTALLY awesome!!! I love this!! I am a picture fanatic too!! These are great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute idea!!!! Good job on actually doing it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome and wonderful of you to do this my dear daughter in law!!!
    You will look back @ this in years to come and wish to do each day over.....
    Keep that camera out!!
    We love what you are doing and have done for yourself, Colin and US!!

    ReplyDelete