Sunday, January 29, 2012

January 29

Lovin' Daddy's hat.

Colin had fun with Garet's hat tonight.  He kept putting it on backwards! 
And the reason he has no clothes on..... I was cooking and opened a cabinet to get rice out.  This cabinet is baby proofed, but it was only open for a few minutes while I got the rice.  I saw Colin get in there, but didn't think too much of it.  Then he said "Mommy.  Mommy.  Mommmmmy.  Mommmmmy."  When I looked, I saw that he was covered with cocoa powder!  It was all over him, the cabinet, the floor.....  Can't believe I didn't get a picture!  But here he is afterwards!  =)

2 comments:

  1. Kelly Beane!! I can't believe you didn't get a picture, either! He's cute no matter what he's wearing (or not wearing!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, love how happy the guy is!!! So like his pa at that age!! Such fond memories!!m blessings galore!

    ReplyDelete