Friday, February 5, 2016

February 1

Colin (age 5)

Without ANY prompting, ask your kids these questions. Its a great way to see what they think. Copy and repost with your child's name and age.

1. What is something I always say to you?
I love you

2. What makes me happy?
When I say, I love you

3. What makes me sad?
When I hit

4. How do I make you laugh?
 When you through me up in the air

5. What was I like as a child?
A baby

6. How old am I?
23

7. How tall am I?
7 pounds

8. What is my favorite thing to do?
Say I love you

9. What do I do when you're not around?
Cry (no clue where he got that! Ha)

10. What am I really good at?
Playing basketball

11. What is something I'm not good at?
Pillow fighting

12. What do I do for a job?
Get money and figure out where it's supposed to go (wow, right on!)

13. What is my favorite food?
Pizza

14. What do you enjoy doing with me?
Going on dates.

1 comment:

  1. These are great.....maybe ask of other family members or Gracie....Garet! Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete