Wednesday, February 3, 2016

January 31

Addison (age 2.5)

Without ANY prompting, ask your kids these questions. Its a great way to see what they think. Copy and repost with your child's name and age.

1. What is something I always say to you?
I love you.

2. What makes me happy?
Talking to me
   
3. What makes me sad?
Not listening

4. How do I make you laugh?
You are funny.
 
5. What was I like as a child?
Like Addison

6. How old am I?
dunno

7. How tall am I?
47

8. What is my favorite thing to do?
Play card games

9. What do I do when you're not around?
Make dinner

10. What am I really good at?
 Card games

11. What is something I'm not good at?
Not playing

12. What do I do for a job?
Working the leaves.

13. What is my favorite food?
Chick fila

14. What do you enjoy doing with me?
 Play card games.

1 comment:

  1. Fun! The kid is a riot! We just adore this!! Enjoy.....it goes way too fast!!

    ReplyDelete