Monday, August 25, 2014

August 21

My boy.
 
This morning we met up with Kailey and Morgan!  We went to Dan Nicholas Park and had a blast!



After the park we went to the splash pad there!  Colin and Addison LOVED running through the water!

You can see Addison trying to drag me into it too!  =)
 
On the train...

 
After naps, we went outside, and guess what we did?!  Played in the water!  Surprised?!  =)
Colin put some water in a bucket and gave it to Suzi to drink.  I think this is her thanking him...
 
And then Addison wanted to give Suzi water, so she filled up this tiny, little cup...

And Suzi drank it too  =)

2 comments:

  1. Fun! We are going there this weekend and I'm looking forward to all they stuff there is to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much fun! I thought about y'all all day, and am so glad you were able to spend time together!

    ReplyDelete