Friday, August 1, 2014

July 31

Love.
 
The kids and I went to the Science Center today!  We had a great time!  The picture above was when we sat down, there was a video playing (about the dinosaurs) and Addison just leaned over and put her head on Colin's shoulder.  It was so sweet.


This was a two headed turtle... but when I looked at the picture after I took it, you can see Suzi clearly.  It was a reflection from my phone cover...


Colin likes to look at the maps and tell us where we are going... "Okay, let's go to the left..."  =)



Colin (and I) touched a snake!  Too bad the picture is blurry... I was trying to get it and he did it so fast! 

Colin gave me a puppet show!

For lunch, we packed a picnic and ate at the tables nearby... there was this annoying squirrel that kept coming around... brave little thing too!  Can you see him under the table? 

1 comment: