Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Jan - Sept

So... I am done blogging.  I started blogging on www.thebeanefamily.blogspot.com about 6 years ago.  Then I started www.beaneaday.blogspot.com almost 4 years ago!  I combined them a few months ago just because it started getting hard to keep up with 2 blogs.  I love pictures and I have loved having the blog where I post a picture a day.  BUT lately it is just hard to motivate myself to get them posted and write something... so I will still take pictures, but I am done blogging.  I also find that with myself, I have a hard time stopping something I start because it becomes routine... or something I have to do.  I have also backed off of facebook.  I think I am the only person in the world going backwards with technology.  I am just over it.  With all my pictures I do a photo book documenting our year.  I have done this since G and I got married!  With this blog, I do a college of my pictures each month and it becomes my calendar for the next year.  I figured I would stick those on here as I get them done.  I will definitely keep those up.  I LOVE seeing each month's pictures! 

So, with all that said.  Here are the months so far...
January...

February...

March...

April...

May...

June...

July...

August...

September...

No comments:

Post a Comment