Sunday, October 19, 2014

October 18

Hayride.
 
We had so much fun today!  We met up with Eric, Kailey and Morgan and went to Anne Springs Fall Frolic.  It was a beautiful day!  Colin and Morgan first got to ride this tractor thing pulling "cows"...

It was hilarious the outtakes I got trying to get all 3 to look at me.  They never did...

We went through a corn maze... which I was nervous about.  (Have you seen The Shining??  Maybe they didn't have corn, but a maze nevertheless)
Addison in Eric's hat...

Colin took control of the map, and judging from this pic, he was as nervous as I was!

These two are the sweetest!

Colin jumped from hay bale to hay bale... this was him telling me to come up and join him...

Colin LOVED these... Eric and Morgan got on another one and they raced =)


The corn... this was right before Addison decided she hated it...







They hayride took us to a pumpkin patch

We had a blast! 

1 comment: