Saturday, October 18, 2014

October 16

My date.
 
Colin and I got to have our date today!  We went to Discovery Place downtown.  And had a blast!  We had to cross a bridge on the way in... there were cars going under us... I was afraid he would never want to go inside! 

We were actually the first ones at the water center!


This was such a hit!  We got to make our own race cars, then race them!  To my surprise, Colin beat me and we tied a lot!  He loved this!

These were some weird worm things in the fish tank...

Rainforest...

Then we went upstairs where you could go into the rain forest.  There was this rope bridge that Colin talked me into going on with him. 


When I asked later what his favorite part was, he said this thing... It was a lot of little beads that you had to turn wheels to get them to move on belts, or up lifts, it's pretty neat...

Dinosaurs that move with remotes...

I asked Colin if he wanted to eat at the café there or a restaurant down the street and he picked a restaurant.  He got to make his own pizza...

And then he ate it ALL!  (well except for the bite he let me try... and it was really good!)

I love being able to hang out with each of my kids one on one.  Colin is so much fun at this age!  He is fun to talk to and makes me laugh so hard!  We had so much fun today!  In fact, at bath I said, "Hey bud.  I had so much fun with you today."  and he said, "you keep telling me that mom."  So, at least I got my point across =)


No comments:

Post a Comment